Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Its Over!


finally I could just continue on with my life :D

Vino and Vecky picked me up around 8.40am. all the Vs in the car HAHHAHA went for breakfast with sam, maxim, dana, kesh, vino and I. vecky followed shalvin and thina somewhere else lol

went there met up with shawn, sat in the canteen, waiting for the crowd to enter.

started panicking like hell when its almost 10am!! but end up, my results were better than what i've expected ahahahahahha didnt get all As la but i was really thankful that i didnt have a D there :D even my addmaths and chemistry got C! i thought i'll get Ds for that :X

i know i screwed up all my science subjects, thats why i didnt dare to put high expectations for it. but thank God everything went well and came out better than what i've expected :D

and congratulations to everyone that got good results! i've been spamming their walls like mad and congratulating them over and over again :D but i was really really really happy for them, even when mine is like shit :X

a big thank you to vino, jeski, vecky, for borrowing your hands and letting me hold them for a while :X maxim, i know i've been messing with your pink blouse before taking the results hahahah i couldnt control my hands that time weyh! and also sam, faiq, vinod, kesh! :) thanks a lot guys, for chilling me out! YOU GUYS WERE AWESOMEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment