Thursday, August 9, 2012

Depressed

the best word to describe me right now.

but hey, my eyes didnt swell up till yesterday when i slept alone. kinda like crashed my friends' place here and there. finding reasons not to crash alone. never knew after a few nights not sleeping alone could like pull me down again.

i'm back after leaving this blog unattended. my fault. was thinking of writing a diary. sounds pathetic i know. but sarah says its even more depressing if i wrote it down. blog or diary? maybe diary will be fine. i mean its surreal. i could actually change my way of writing. depends on the emotions that i felt i guess. maybe will wet a few pages with tears or spill drinks on it.

i am hating all these changes and roller-coaster rides.

but i kinda found a new way to kill time and stop thinking about all those emotional stuffs. maths. lol seriously(?)

Facebook can kill time too. lots of time in fact. but i lost the reason for me to go online.. i'll be like Chipsmore. after a few minutes, then i'll be gone.

how's life gonna be? i dont know.

No comments:

Post a Comment